- 7 Navy Seal Sayings that will Help You Get Stuff Done
- 8 Things Top Online Retailers are Doing to Increase Conversion Rates
- 7 Steps to Take to Cut Back on Shopping Cart Abandonment
- 12 Website Features that Drive Higher Conversion Rates
- 19 Words You Need to be Using
- ShipStation – A year later
- Shock Confuse Scare
- 10 Things I love – Austin
- Best Shipping Confirmation Email Ever or at least recently
- Live Chat No No
I love quotes. Maybe too much. Here are 7 motivational Navy Seal sayings that will help you push through and get stuff done. 1. "The only easy day was yesterday" - every day is a battle and you'll have to push more tomorrow 2. "Get comfortable being uncomfortable" - getting used to the pressure is […] The post 7 Navy Seal Sayings that will Help You Get Stuff Done appeared first on Adomatica.
You may not be an Internet Retailer Top 500 or Next 500 company, but that doesn't mean you can't take a play or two from their playbook. Most of the tactics they use are not about having deep pockets. Here's a list of some things you can do to help increase your site's conversion rates: […] The post 8 Things Top Online Retailers are Doing to Increase Conversion Rates appeared first on Adomatica.
Here's a handy list of steps to take / ideas that might be worth trying it you want to decrease your shopping cart abandonment rate: 7. Offer additional incentives during checkout 6. Add more shipping options 5. Show tax and shipping fees earlier in the purchase path 4. Make return policy easy to understand and […] The post 7 Steps to Take to Cut Back on Shopping Cart Abandonment appeared first on Adomatica.
Thinking about what website feature(s) you should launch next in order to increase your site's conversion rate? Here's a quick list mostly helpful to online retailers but some are good for SAAS companies too: 12. Ship to Multiple Addresses 11. Outlet Center 10. Overnight Shipping 9. Return Policy (easy to find/understand) 8. Express Checkout 7. […] The post 12 Website Features that Drive Higher Conversion Rates appeared first on Adomatica.
No. 1 and 2: "Sir" and "ma'am" No. 3 and 4: "You're welcome." No. 5 to 7: "Here's what's happening." No. 8 to 11: "How can I help?" No. 12 to 15: "I'll find out." No. 16 to 19: "I believe in you." Hat tip to: 19 Words That Will Make People Like You More The post 19 Words You Need to be Using appeared first on Adomatica.
Last week marked my one-year anniversary with ShipStation (Austin-based SAAS Ecommerce Shipping) and I was, frankly, too busy and excited about what I'm working on there to post to my personal blog. So, the year has been crazy, awesome, stressful, wonderful, strange, fun, busy, and almost nothing like I expected it to be like. That […] The post ShipStation - A year later appeared first on Adomatica.
10. Austin's strong economic climate - Austin Business Journal article 9. Everything in Austin is relatively close and easy to get to 8. Supportive Start-up scene - Capital Factory is just the tip of the iceberg 7. Cost of living is still manageable 6. Our bad traffic is still so much better than most 5. […] The post 10 Things I love - Austin appeared first on Adomatica.
Sticker Giant makes high quality stickers. They make them quick and the process from initial idea to sticker is really fluid due to their website and great customer service. Those reasons alone are enough for me to give them my business, but there is an extra bonus in the form of their shipping confirmation email. […] The post Best Shipping Confirmation Email Ever or at least recently appeared first on Adomatica.